THE NOBLETOWN SCHOOLHOUSE
In 1909, Elmer Chapman built the large cement structure with four rooms that served as the Sterling Consolidated School until it was discontinued in 1947. The Nobletown School was constituted a two-year high school and the first graduating class was given diplomas in 1910. Later it was made a three-year high school and graduation exercises were held annually.
Notable People: Francis H. Curtis Jr., Principal
Miss Margaret M. Howe